|Guess that song! Please? I'm so bored.
||[Oct. 25th, 2005|10:59 pm]
Step 1: Put your music/song list on random.
Step 2: Pick your favorite lines from the first 25 songs that play
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song the lines come from.
Step 4: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
1. Love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart- like why are we here, and where do we go, and how come it's so hard?
2. Please do me a favor, it's the least that you can do. Just don't treat me like I am something that happened to you.
3. I don't expect you to understand the kingdom of heaven is in your hand.
4. The angels hung around you in the back seat of your car.
5. Please be kind if I'm a mess.
6. You're going to have to go with girls. You might be better off- at least they know what they're doing.
7. I just want to sing a song with you. I just want to be the one that's true.
8. The next time you're feeling kind of lonesome and blue, just think that someone, somewhere, might be singing about you.
9. Now that I have found someone, I'm feeling more alone than I ever have before.
10. I've got love and anger, they come as a pair. You can take your chances, but buyer beware.
11. Hey, let your honesty shine, shine, shine.
12. When your ship was sinking, did you think it through?
13. How many deaths will it take 'til he knows that too many people have died?
14. You can look right through me, walk right by me, and never know I'm there.
15. I'll show you how this life became a miracle to me.
16. The mainstream is so polluted with lies, once you get wet it's so hard to get dry.
17. I liked you when your soul was bared, I thought you knew how to be scared.
18. 'Cause baby, look what I have done, the ruins just go on and on.
19. When I fell for you, well you know I fell too fast. You were bare feet, I was broken glass.
20. I would tell you that I loved you if I thought that you would stay.
21. I finally drove out where the sky is dark enough to see stars, and I found I missed no one, just listening to the swishing of distant cars.
22. We are born and born again, like the waves of the sea. That's the way it's always been, and that's how I want it to be.
23. I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay.
24. When you wake, the morning covers you with light, and it makes you feel alright.
25. And when I awoke and felt you warm and near, I kissed your honey hair with my grateful tears.